Howard in the C-Suite: Arlene Isaacs Lowe
Arlene Issacs-Lowe, Global Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Moody's Corporation and President, Moody's Foundation, shares how she has navigated domestic and international leadership roles at Moody, including her former role as Managing Director, Head of Relationship Management for EMEA based in London.
She will share how Corporate Social Responsibility roles can help you align your values in a deliberate and impactful way within your organization.
Here's a preview of some of her strategies:
- Be recognized as an expert in your field - this is critical
- Master the "soft skills"
- Take risks
- Don't be afraid of NO!
More about Arlene:
- Named one of Howard's Business School's most prominent alumni and has been appointed to The Board of Visitors
- Serves as Treasurer of The Executive Leadership Council
- On the board of Enterprise Community Investments
- Named one of the 25 Most Influential Black Women by The Network Journal
- Honored as a Woman of Distinction by The Girl Scouts Council of Greater NY
- Named one of the Top Women in Retail and Finance by Women of Color Magazine
- One of the most Influential Blacks and one of the Top Influential Women in Corporate America by Savoy Magazine.
You will see your career possibilities differently after this conversation.