Howard in the C-Suite: DeDe Lea
DeDe Lea serves as the voice of ViacomCBS in Washington and in the highest levels of government around the world.
As the Executive Vice President, Global Public Policy and Government Relations, she oversees all government affairs and public policy work for the combined company domestically and internationally. She reports to the CEO.
DeDe is a graduate of Howard University and Georgetown University Law School.
Here's what we discussed:
- What got her to the C-Suite and what can get you there
- How she builds relationships
- #1 Derailer getting to the C-Suite
- The type of support a C-suite leader can provide
- Who's on her short list and why